Following the Institute's philosophy of trying to make life as straightforward as it can be, applying to become a member of the Institute of Applied Quality Science is not complicated.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Email the institute at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining that you are interested in subscribing to membership and attach to that email a pdf file of your c.v. or résumé.
2. The Institute membership team will assess the contents of your c.v. to offer you membership at the appropriate grade. The main points looked at are education, qualifications in the field or a related area, work experience which relates to quality and or management, and finally your age. Should the team require more information or clarification to enable it to make the best offer to you, we will email you.
3. You will then be emailed by the Institute and offered membership at the grade which the team feels would be most appropriate. Should that offer fall below your expectation and you feel that you can offer more in support of a higher grading then you can email us to that effect. That situation can arise where for example someone's experience could be more weighed in their favour due to responsibility and achievements.
4. Upon your acceptance of the Institute's final offer you will receive confirmation by email and given the subscription options available to complete your application.
5. On completion of the above, your membership documents will be sent to you in a standard postal tube by Royal Mail 1st Class post or Airmail.